Error: QuickBooks Desktop Wants To Verify Subscription While InstallationQuickBooks Desktop wants to verify subscription while Installation
When installing or updating your QuickBooks some time you could receive one message “Sorry, we must verify your subscription before installing QuickBooks Desktop” it seems like you need a subscription to put in QuickBooks Desktop. it might indicate a problem with a Windows user or a third-party application blocking QuickBooks processes, or there is a concern using the installing of the .NET Framework.
If QuickBooks Desktop Wants To Verify Subscription While Installation error occurs on all computers it can be because of the encrypted file containing the license number and product code is damaged. Intuit recommends significantly more than one solution for this error: “Sorry we have to verify your subscription before installing QuickBooks Desktop. The principal solution can take care of your concern or we recommend one or more solution with this issue.
Reset web browser settings while making it as default browser:
Open web browser > Click on Tools menu, then click on Internet options. > Click on Advanced tab, reset of restore defaults. > Click on Apply and then click on OK.
Disabled the windows firewall and/ or antivirus software
• Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button > and then click on control interface > in the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall > within the left pane, click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
• Some antivirus software may not be disabled while others require certain rights to create changes. Refer to the company's user guide or website for further details on just how to temporarily disable and potentially configure your software.
• Locate for the Antivirus icon bottom right of this desktop near clock, Right go through the icon and then Disable.
• You will need to install QuickBooks again.
Creating new windows user account with administrator:
• Go to control panel > select user account control > create/ add new user with admin.
• And give full rights to QuickBooks Desktop database account.
• Try to install QuickBooks again.
Related post: https://markmiller1486.wixsite.com/mysite/post/error-quickbooks-desktop-wants-to-verify-subscription-while-installation
Make an effort to install QuickBooks Desktop in selective startup mode:
• Open MSCONFIG > under General tab > select selective startup and load system services> next click on services tab > select Hide all Microsoft services> then Click on Disable all> Unmark the Hide all Microsoft Services checkbox > Check the range of services and make sure the Windows Installer checkbox is selected. If it is not, mark it then select OK > From the System Configuration window, select Restart
• After restarting the computer, install, uninstall, or reinstall QuickBooks Desktop using clean install.
Related post: https://accountinpro.blogspot.com/2020/10/error-quickbooks-desktop-wants-to.html
Or Install Certificates:
• Click on Tools menu, then select Internet Options > Under Content tab click on Certificates > click the Intermediate Certification Authorities tab > Find and select Symantec Class 3 Server CA - G4 > Click on View Certificate, and then click on Install.
If the above mentioned steps do not resolve the matter, please contact at QuickBooks ProAdvisor number